1. Wish to convey our heartfelt thanks to Sri. K.S. Rao, Chief Secretary, Govt. of Sikkim for initiating and helping us throughout this project.
2. We also thank Sri. K. Jayakumar, Director of Education and Exective Director of Center for Computers and Communication Technology for allowing us to use the photographs and videos.
3. We thank, Mr. Rajesh Verma, Jt. Director, Sikkim Police and author of the book entitled "Sikkim - A guide and Handbook " for allowing us to use the text from his book and photographs.
4. We thank Sri S. Mitra, Jt. Director, Bureau of Economics and Statistics, Govt. of Sikkim for providing us with the Data related to Sikkim.
5. We also thank the Librarian, Community Hall, Gangtok, Sikkim, for allowing us to borrow the most treasured historical books.
6. We wish to thank the following persons wholeheartedly for helping us with text, photographs, etc., without whose help this project would not have materialized.
Motto:- "Accecpt us as we are, so that we can understand each other better."
7. We are so grateful to Tashila Tours & Travels, and Mr. Uttam Lepcha for conducting a separate rafting expedition for putting the action
photographs on the Net as they were not available.
8. We are also grateful to Mr. David Dvore for contributing his precious photographs on Mandalas and Thankas.David Dvore,
9. We are grateful to Mr. B. Bagdass for providing information about health services available in Sikkim.Mr. B. Bagdass,
10. For contributing photographs on North Sikkim.Mr. Paljor Lachungpa (M.D),